kartSTART program information and registration is simple. Select your date to reserve your space today. Our driving experience includes: Professional Racing Kart, Qualified Instructors, Use of Snell approved Helmet, Use of CIK Racing Suit, Safety Driving exercise for the whole Family and a Catered Lunch. A $250 value for only $79 + HST.
Each kartSTART program runs two times per day, and you can sign up for any of these half-day programs – lunch is provided.
- Participants must be 10 years of age or older and weigh 60 – 260 lbs (27 – 118 kg).
- Parental supervision is required throughout the kartSTART program day. We are not able to monitor and care for unsupervised children and will refuse participation without a parent or guardian present.
- Cancellation policy – fees will be refunded if cancelled 7+ days in advance of selected participation date. No refunds for no-shows or if cancelled within 7 days of participation date.
- Program runs rain or shine.
- Two payment options available for your convenience:
- Use PayPal and pay online! Just continue on to the PayPal checkout once you’ve submitted your reservation. Or
- Call 647-401-5153 to finalize your payment. Be ready to provide your credit card information when you call. If payment is not received within 3 days, your reservation is automatically cancelled and you will have to register again if space is still available.
If you need further information, please contact us or call kartSTART at 647-401-5153. Please stay tuned as we finalize our schedule for 2017 (locations and dates subject to change).